Re: getting body off frame

Walt,

You'll see that you will have to lift the body a pretty good ways up.
To give you an idea of how much you have to lift it to access the
fuel lines...measure the height of the center console from the floor
to the top of the console then add a few inches (for working space to
get to the fuel lines) and that's approx. how much the body has to be
lifted. Like I said, I recomend having and extra person there to be
an exra set of eyes to keep an eye on all the wires, hoses, etc. to
make sure they all clear as your lifting the body.

As for the access panels....I never really checked into it since I
had my rear fascia off to take the engine out. Let me know what you
come up.

I posted a few pictures on the files page to give you a few visuals.
The picture titles "access" is the one for the rear pontoon
bolts...looking at that picture I don't see anyother way to get to
those bolts...I may be wrong.

Good Luck,

Steve