Minnesota Deloreans fall get together ...

Minnesota Deloreans fall get together ...

Just a reminder about the Minnesota fall Delorean get together at Deer Lake
Orchard. Everyone, from the originator of the Delorean concept to the last
purchaser and those who are simply interested in the car, are invited.

When:	Sept 16, Sunday, 11:00 till 5:00
Where: Deer Lake Orchard, 1903 10th St SW, Buffalo, MN, about 30 miles west
of the twin cities
Map & Directions: visit www.deerlakeorchard.com

Why:

This is the annual Minnesota Delorean get together. It is a chance to
converse with other Delorean enthusiasts, take our cars for a drive, share
our woes, learn more about the car and generally have fun. Last year we
received a full page write-up in the local paper and everyone had a good
time. Expect that this year we will have a lot more non-car enthusiasts
since there was a lot of interest after the article was published last year.

The orchard will be in full operation. There will be:
- Great apples
- Free wagon rides through a beautiful orchard and woods
- Free entertainment
- Food will be available
- Lots of people
- And the weather will be warm, dry and generally perfect :-)

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU PLAN TO ATTEND . I hope to see you all there!

Nick Kemp
763-684-0653 <---New number