From: BondAtomic@xxxx
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2001 3:58 PM
Subject: [DML] Leaking Interior Light

Hello
After washing our DeLorean, I took it out and drove it around a little bit to
dry some parts I couldn't get at. After about 10 minutes the interior light,
the one right over the center panel, started leaking. I am guessing this is
because a leaking seal. Where would that seal be? Would it be the one between
the stainless steel and black window lining?
Also, how would I stop the leaking?

Thanks a lot!
John Feldman
VIN 4275