Re: [DML] update to my battery light/low charge problem

Re: [DML] update to my battery light/low charge problem

Andy, as I said earlier, the voltage regulator was going out and what you are
reading is now battery voltage. If you read the voltage from the alternator
direct you may see a little higher voltage but not much. Again, this is not
an uncommon problem I see when you build 30 alternators a day for all makes
of cars. You can take it off and have it checked, and they will confirm
regulator failure. The Deorean 150 alternator has a life warr.
John Hervey
http://www.specialtauto.com/electrical.shtml