Re: [DML] Sunstar Model - Gold Delorean

This is not a snap together nor a glue together model kit. It is a diecast car, already built and completed.

Randy

Is this a Snap together model? Or is is a FINE detail, paint it yourself
job? Hopefully it is a full glue and paint deal.

I spent 3 months airbrushing and detailing my BTTF3 model, and i have
already started to build two BTTF2 models (one to keep...one to sell)
Check them out at: http://www.abato.net/web/images/dmc/mymodels.htm
I am also building two BTTF models

I had a lot of fun doing them, and look forward to adding a plain stock
Delorean to my shelf! I was thinking of buying 2-3 of them, and making one
with the black strip down the side, and another one gold (again...comes down
to how much assembly the purchaser does!)