Red DeLorean on Ebay.

There is a DeLorean on Ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=594290
132&r=0&t=0

I looked at this car a few weeks back. It was in a parking lot late at
night (at a repair shop named Jerry Noonans), so it was not a good going
over... But it is in the area if anyone is serious about buying it, I
can inspect it for you.

I did call the shop and ask about the car. I was told it is not
running, and the owner was looking to sell it for 10K. My quick
inspection, and the fact that it does not run, let me to believe that
10K was too much for it... Not that I am in the market for another
DeLorean.

Marc