Re: [DML] Sunstar Gold/BTTF (Was Re: Official word on Sunstar Model)

I spoke with a fella at Sunstar a few weeks ago. The BTTF DeLorean is scheduled for November. They were at Universal Studios a few months back, taking photos of the car for accurate detailing. It will be the same mold/casting DMC-12 as the stainless Sun Star car, but with BTTF time travel accessories included, plus wheels that flip for easy hover conversion.

Randy

From: "James" <james@xxxx>
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Sunstar Gold/BTTF (Was Re: Official word on Sunstar Model)
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 03:18:49 -0000

They are waiting to see how the response is to the "stainless"
one before they commit to the gold cars. Earlier they had
discussed with us who our contacts were at Universal for the
BTTF model, but they have not said anything about it and I have
not asked.

James

Before posting messages or replies, see the posting policy rules at: www.dmcnews.com/Admin/rules.html

moderator@xxxx