Newbie Files

Much to my surprise the newbie corner is back in business. On the DMC
News site, Technical information section, there is a listing called
Newbie Files (waiting for content). As originally conceived, my idea
was to list some of the things new owners need to know, not great
technical items just basic survival.

Any thoughts? Mail me privately, I'll check to see if it fits or is
already handled, etc.

What should you have known at the start that you had trouble finding
out? What did you have to call a vendor about that you should have been
able to find easily on your own? What did you discover in that realm
that you wish to pass on to others? What are you still wondering about
that would fit these files...if you don't know there are others who
don't know. Submit it! Any question is a good question, there are no
dumb ones...submit it!

Thanks, Les