      1. Re: Battery Warning Light
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      2. BMW Eurofest
           From: Travis Goodwin <tgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. DeLoreans at Bricklin Convention
           From: Mike Substelny <msubstel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. RE: Twin Turbo Delorean 4 sale
           From: "Buckner, William" <William.Buckner@xxxxxxxxxx>
      5. RE: Twin Turbo Delorean 4 sale
           From: "Buckner, William" <William.Buckner@xxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: New DMC Car for sale Ads
           From: "Greg Bell" <gbell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: BMW Eurofest
           From: lovdmc12@xxxxxxx
      8. Stainless steel polish
           From: "Ryan Foster" <westiething@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. DeLorean For sale
           From: "Ryan Foster" <westiething@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. RE: Low profile subs
           From: "Jack Stiefel" <stiefel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: troubles with aftermarket rims (long)
           From: "Dan RC30" <Danrc30@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. RE: Re: Crome powder coated rims
           From: mrvideosawyer@xxxxxxxxxxxx
     13. RE: Crome powder coated rims
           From: "Brandon" <bsmoody@xxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 07:37:50 EDT
   From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Battery Warning Light

Bobby, I replaced mine thursday. All I did was to remove the lower knee pad
on the right side of the steering wheel and reached up there with two fingers
and removed the bulbs which are in holders that you twist to unlock. #161
bulb.
John Hervey

Message: 2