Re: [DML] Re: "Legand" Turbo on Ebay

I saw this car years ago. It originaly came out of California and I belive
it has some type of Volkswagon injectors in the intake tubes running between
the intercoolers and the intake plenum. I have other pictures of it buried
somewhere in my closet. I vaguely remember talking with the original owner
and I think it's changed hands more than a few times since. There were some
good ideas implemented here but I think this car has been around the block
more than few times.

Bruce Benson