Re: [DML] Dies at stoplights

I put a Die Hard Gold in my D. It has more power than the Interstate
that was in it. It costs about $80, has a 3-year FULL
replacement/100 month pro-rated replacement warranty. Never any
problems with it.

Ben Boatright
VIN 10115

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxx> wrote:
> Your problem is more than likely related to a problem in the
constant idle speed circuit.

> Concerning your battery; any standard size name brand battery that
will fit in the battery compartment with side mounted connector posts
should give satisfactory performance.