'97 Red BMW Z3 Convertible 6 cyl, not the baby 4
'99 Ford Expedition 4x4 Eddie Bauer Edition
'01 Black PT Cruiser Limited w/Flames
Visit us at www.sacketmansion.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Rowe [mailto:rowejj@xxxx]
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2001 8:46 PM
To: DeLorean News
Subject: [DML] Car Shows

I got a question for everyone. After a year of ownership I
finally started taking my car to car shows.
I've only been to 3 so far, 2 were actual car shows themselves and one was a
car show at street festival
type event so there was a lot of people there not just for the car show. My
problem/questiom is since one
of the unique things about the car is the doors abviously so I leave them up
but what I found is that people
are not that respectful about cars when your at a festival and not just a
car show itself. I had 3 people help
themselves to sit inside my car even with the Please Look but Don't Touch
sign in the window. Jason #5903