Re: Michelon Pilot Tires(was Last call for Yokos)

Re: Michelon Pilot Tires(was Last call for Yokos)

I can vouch for the Michelon's. I have them on the rear of my car.
They are the Pilot XGT H-rated. They handle very well, and (I think)
look better than the AVS tires.

Ben Boatright
VIN 10115

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, senatorpack@xxxx wrote:

> If the supply of the AVS Intermediates are
becoming "unobtainum" don't
> worry. There are several brands of tires for the DeLorean.
> In addition, if Yokohama has discontinued the tire, the company
will more
> than likely introduce a better tire than the AVS.
> I bet that many original owners were concerned when Goodyear
discontinued
> the NCT radial. (maybe not)
>
> Try the Michelin Pilot. At our last DMC tech social, Harold
McElcraft had