Re: [DML] Looking for an Alternator

To anyone out there who works on their car regularly...I would like
to express my gratitude for John Hervey. His knowledge of the
DeLorean, his parts inventory, and his friendliness are greatly
appreciated.

I would highly recommend any of John's parts, or giving him a call
for technical advice. He is very receptive to people's DeLorean
problems.

Keep up the good work, John!

PS: I, as John can vouch, recieve no compensation--whatsoever--for
my endorsement of John.

Ben Boatright
VIN 10115 (with John's DeLorean 150 Alternator, Fan Fix 2x2, and
numerous other parts).
tahoe98@xxxx