Re: Rear Shocks

Mike,
If you are looking for an upgrade to your shocks, I highly recommend PJ
Gradys new shocks. If you are looking to replace only the rear ones you can
do that as well. In fact their rear shocks have adjustable collars on them
too, so you can set them to your preference. I have all four of their new
shocks on my car and the ride is superb. Also Mid States sells a very nice
set of shocks as well I believe. Hope this helps.

www.pjgrady.com
www.midstatesdmc.com

Gary Gore
VIN 3360