From: seanm@xxxx
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2001 7:26 PM
Subject: [DML] 2nd Bi-Annual Great Southeastern DeLorean Sports Car Cruise-In

Once again SEDOC is hosting the bi-annual DeLorean cruise-in at Lake
Laniers Olympic rowing/kayaking venue September 15-16. This years
event is packed full of great attendance prizes, tech sessions, food
and friends. Like the 1999 event there will be many pre-registration
prizes which include door struts, sheepskin seat covers, tool kits,
an alternator, and much much more. Also like the previous event we
have been envited back to Road Atlanta to take laps before the
historical car race. For a chance to be eligable for the attendance
prizes registration must be postmarked by Aug. 31. One lucky entry
will also recieve free lodging during the event. For more information
and online registration please visit www.dmc.tv and click on the
cruise-in link about half-way down on the center of the page. A new
feature this year allows regisrants to pay by credit card on-line.
Please email me with any and all questions that the cruise-in site
does not help you with.
Thanks and hope to see ya there

Sean
seanm@xxxx