Re: [DML] Warning: Paradise Motorsport!

***** Moderator's Note *****
This will be the last post regarding Paradise Motorsport unless
someone from Paradise wants to respond directly. We have heard
of both good and bad experiences with the shop. When dealing with
any repair facility make sure both sides understand any expectations
or limitations of any repair. If you want parts back, say that, if
you want to be notified of any new things found while fixing something
else, say that. If you have an upper price limit or a time deadline,
let the shop know so there are no surprises.
***********

Mike,

I don't want to beat this subject up more than it needs to be, but once
again I need to add a comment or two in response to this recent Paradise
subject. I don't just take my car to his shop to get a steam clean done to
my undercarriage. If you go back to my site and check my maintenance
section for the last four years, you can see the variety of work he has done
on my car. He has removed my transmission before, valve covers, dashboard,
muffler, crossover pipe, and many other mechanical parts of the DeLorean,
and he has put back everything in the correct place, in complete working
order, without harming other parts of the car. I have been given all my old
parts back, and the car improves with every visit. And if anyone knows me,
I love cleanliness, so I request cosmetic work that most other shops won't
do. But like I said, he is a specialty/restoration place, not just a
regular shop.

And by the way, he has installed many twin-turbos on DeLoreans in the past.
He is even listed in the old/recent DeLorean World magazines as one of the
certified places in the US to get this kind of work done. The man and his
shop can do it all, make no doubt of that. Like I said before though, I
have no information on Andrew's specific case, I am only speaking from the
more than half a dozen times I have had my car at Paradise.

Regards,
Tamir
http://www.entermyworld.com