Whereabouts of David Howarath U.K.

***** Moderator's Note *****
Please reply to Michael directly...
*****

Dear List,

I would like to get in touch with a Mr. David Howarth of the United
Kingdom. I have written snail & email with no successful reply.
I wanted to avoid using the DML as a source to reach Mr. Howarth. I must
share my experience with all of you since Mr. Howarth never shipped an item I
prepaid for during the 1997 Eurofest! He promised that he would send my
DeLorean item to me, however 4 years later no DeLorean item.
If any of the list members have any contact with him, I would appreciate
a return private email.

Sincerely,
Michael Pack