ADMIN Even More Mail info

An actual response from Yahoo Customer Service!! Yahoo!!

----- Original Message -----
From: "eGroups Feedback" <egroups-feedback@xxxx>
Subject: Re: Messages - Other

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Yahoo! Customer Care.

As you have noticed, Yahoo! Groups messages are being
delayed longer
than usual. We are currently resolving the problem and
delays should
gradually be reduced over the next 12-24 hours. Please note
that some
ISP's have recently been unable to deliver mail we have
tried to send.
Please check with your ISP if you feel this is the case.
You can view a
history of bounced messages by going to:

and clicking on "Bounce History" on the right side of the
page.

-- AOL Members:

We have found that AOL receives email from Yahoo! Groups,
however it
seems to have a tendency to "lose" those messages before
they are
delivered to their intended recipients. It appears that a
majority of
messages were not delivered to AOL members over the last 3
days. AOL
does not return a bounced (error) message to Yahoo! Groups,
so we have
no way of knowing which members or messages are effected. We
recommend
that you contact AOL for further answers or assistance in
this matter.

You can contact AOL by visiting their "Contact Us" form at:

http://www.corp.aol.com/contact.html?

Please let us know if you have further questions.

Regards,

Customer Care