ADMIN:Mail delivery update

I started monitoring an admin list at yahooGroups - this was posted
today (for all you AOL-ers that wonder where we were). This may
explain the problem with some of the others as well, although they
may or may not be fixed yet.

Dave Swingle

As many of you know, recently AOL email users have been having trouble
receiving email from Yahoo! Groups. The problem should now be fixed.

What happened:
We recently changed the IP addresses on a number or our servers. AOL
didn't recognize the new numbers and because of the volume of
incoming email, they thought we might be spamming them, so they
blocked the email coming from us. They updated their list of accepted
IPs last night at 6:30 PM PST, so all should be fine.

More information here:

http://news.cnet.com/news/0-1005-200-6651241.html?tag=mn_hd

(signed)(Y! Groups Producer)