From: Delorean17@xxxx [mailto:Delorean17@xxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2001 12:50 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] R-12 recharge

Hello,
A friend of myne was kind enough to let me use his 30lb tank of R-12.
My
car sat untouched for 15 years so I am guessing the freon leaked out over
that time. The low pressure switch is tripped so I know there must be very
little freon in the system. I am bringing my car in on Friday morning to
have it evacuated and recharged. Are there any parts I should have replaced

at this time? or just see if it will hold a charge? Please let me know
ASAP
so I can next day air them if I need them.

Thanks

David

www.dmcnews.com/Admin/rules.html

moderator@xxxx