Re: Warning: Paradise Motorsport!

Any shop is only as good as it's worst mechanic on a bad day. You can
have bad experiences anywhere. It is like restaurants, one time the
service is good and the food is great and you go back with friends and
you can't believe it's the same place! The true sign of a good place
is how they deal with problems. In your case it seems they didn't
handle it too well. I can only guess that the person who was
knowledgeable on Deloreans just wasn't around to work on your car.
This is no excuse for what happened to you just maybe a possible
explanation. The work you required on your A/C could have been
accomplished by any good automotive A/C shop (There is nothing unusual
about the A/C in the Delorean).
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Tamir Ardon" <tamir@xxxx> wrote:
> To Andrew and the DML,
>
> I feel the need to respond to Andrew's post that discusses Paradise
Motor
> Sport in Lombard, IL. I was quite shocked to hear about his
experience
> there, and I felt he may not have depicted the true picture of Lance
and his
> store. While I do not know the particulars about your specific
experience
> Andrew, I have dealt with Paradise on many occasions with great
success.
> Lance and his shop have worked on DeLoreans since the cars creation,
and
> they have done wonderful things on my car over the last four years.
I know