ADMIN NOTE: MAIL Delivery Problem

I've received a couple of inquires over the past few days about
delivery of DML mail - if you are reading this as an email you
probably don't have the problem.

If you are looking at this on the web hopefully this will reassure
you that we are still here and are aware of the problems.
Unfortunately, Yahoo Groups seems to have a problem at the moment
with the real-time email delivery. It is not unique to AOL or any
other domain, so it DOES seem to be a Yahoo problem. Unfortunately
their "help" page isn't very helpful, and gives no indication that
they are working on it, so in the mean time you'll have to read and
post online on the web. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews

I've seen this in the past and it gets fixed - eventually.

If I find out anything more I'll post it here.

Dave Swingle