      1. Re: Grinding
           From: "Payne" <bpayne@xxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Engine bogging out
           From: AJL521@xxxxxxx
      3. Re: A/C belt tensioner
           From: tonilfhs98@xxxxxxx
      4. Warning: Paradise Motorsport!
           From: AJL521@xxxxxxx
      5. Re: Engine bogging out
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      6. Re: Re: Camshaftbelt / drivechains / PRV Engine
           From: "B Benson" <delornut@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Rim replacement anyone?
           From: "Tom Niemczewski" <tomcio@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. New Owner
           From: "Mike Allred" <mallred@xxxxxxxxx>
      9. Bolts on hinges/gullwing door
           From: "Stian Birkeland" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
     10. relay
           From: "Ryan Foster" <westiething@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Otterstat-Finis
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. DeLorean check blanks?
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
     13. Re: Grinding
           From: delorean502@xxxxxxxxxx
     14. D sighting: Roanoke TImes Article
           From: Doug Hornsby <govenorofvirginia@xxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: James Espey has sent this to you!
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. ADMIN NOTE: MAIL Delivery Problem
           From: "David Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 20:11:18 -0700
   From: "Payne" <bpayne@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Grinding

> Are you sure you got all the air out of the new line, how did you
> bleed the system, the only way I could do mine was with a vacum pump.

I'm almost 100% posotive we got all the air out.  I had a trained technician
use a vacuum bleeder.  Plus it had the same symptom even before I took the
old line off.  I'm still puzzled why it would only happen when hot.  And why
it doesn't matter if I try to match revs or double clutch.  I guess I'll
have to find a shop to diagnose it, but so far nobody around here wants to
touch it!

Thanks!

payne

Message: 2