OIL!

I went to get my digital camera out of the D today,
and what was a one spot dribble of oil, has change to
many spots, and looks like it may be a problem.

Is this a known issue? Where should I look?

The engine itself is very clean, its just leaking out
of the bottom somewhere... any ideas what might have
came loose on it?

Oil is not a good thing to be leaking especially with
less than 5000 miles on the engine.

Runs great and everything, oil pressure is fine, but
its coming from somewhere.

Mike