Re: Keys

> > I occasionally see posts about spare keys.
[snip]
> Walmart Auto Key Blank 51 works for single key D's.

I have a single key DeLorean (#05141), when I was in need of a a new key (only
had two worn copies) I searched the archives... I wound up with a list
containing 14 (!) different possibilities from different places an brands...

My locksmith was able to match up the keys using his directory, crossreferencing
to the ones he could made clear that of the 14 possibilities there were at least
6 positive cross references. The Ilco X29 was one of them, the one in his
directory (of which I have two now) was a Silca Italy NE68AP.

He cut this blank after DECODING my "original" copies; he mad a new key
according to its original specifications!!! I now have a card containing ALL
data needed to cut a new key, even without an original handy!

This being said, please let's not start ANOTHER keys thread; read/search the
archives, that's what they're there for!

JAN van de Wouw
Thinking Different... Using a Mac...

#05141 "Dagger" since Sept. 2000

check out the Delorean-Files at: