Chat, anyone?

Let me know privately if you have any interest in a chat room, perhaps
on a weekly Schedule. Many, many years ago (in a galaxy far, far,
away...oops, wrong turn!) before TV came upon the scene, I worked the 10
meter band. Among the fun things were scheduled contacts with others in
different parts of the world. I think it would work well in the D
world, I know it would for me, quick responses from differing points of
view, things you wouldn't bring up on the list for fear of looking like
a fool, etc.

Any takers? Les