Diodes in courtesy light circuit

Hello everyone,

This may seen like a stupid question, but I'd like to
know what diodes are for the courtesy and door lights...
I need to know for a little project with a new
interior lights delay I'm working on.
When searching the partmanual I found a total of 8 diodes in the car,
which I think are assigned like this;
- 2 behind the passenger seat for the separation
of AC and otterstat signal to the fan relay
- 1 behind the drivers seat that has something to do
with the idle circuit
- 1 behind the dashboard for the Door Ajar light
- 1 for the Lock Doors light behind the center console
- 3 behind the console protruding from the main harness.

I assume these last three diodes are the ones I'm after,
but I'd like to be sure before I open up the console...
Looking at these positions for all those parts did make
me realise why my first attempt for a replacement delay unit
didn't really work: there's too much wire in between the
switches, the delay and the lights; the replacement unit
seems to be very sensitive to resistance in the feed wires...

Thanks in advance,

JAN van de Wouw
Thinking Different... Using a Mac...

#05141 "Dagger" since Sept. 2000