Re: [DML] MP3 player

I too have a CD burner, and an MP3 player.... MP3
players are nice (the kind that read the MP3's off the
CD) because you can fit 10 hours of music on a
disk.... no more flipping CD's because a ton of songs
fit on a CD and you can listen to them all as MP3's...

If encoded at the correct rate (128K or above), from a
digital source, you cant tell an MP3 from a real CD...

Personally, even though the Craig deck is a POS in my
opinion, and the Delorean stock system sounds like
crap for such a nice car, I am keeping mine original..
so I went and purchased an Emerson MP3 portable CD
player from Walmart (79 bux at walmart - only one they
had was emerson, i dont like that brand, but hey, its
cheap and I could take it back if I didnt like it),
anyhow, I got that, and one of those deals that you
plug a wire into the headphone jack and it turns it
into a tape.. then you stick the tape in the deck, so
now I can listen to MP3's or CD's in my D with the
stock deck.... quality isnt a big thing for me in that
car, because I like the deep rumble coming from the
engine behind me, but the music helps a little.... I
also tend to not listen to music loud in the D anyhow
so I can hear if anything goes wrong, or a rock chips
the car.

Mike