           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
           From: "Nick Kemp" <nkemp@xxxxxxxxxx>
           From: jeremysmail@xxxxxxxxxxxx
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: jeremysmail@xxxxxxxxxxxx
           From: Henry Breer <hbreer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: theshovel1224@xxxxxxxxx
           From: theshovel1224@xxxxxxxxx
           From: CBL302@xxxxxxx
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
           From: "K Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
           From: Jan van de Wouw <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Jan van de Wouw <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 21:08:17 -0400
   From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Spares

Steve said,

>....you
>don't need to carry spare belts,

I disagree about the belts.  I have a friend who's D lost a belt on the way
to work.  It immediately overheated.  Since he knew I had belts on hand, he
called me from his cell phone and we did a road side repair.  I even showed
up in my DeLorean.  I thought it was cute -- one DeLorean coming to help
another.  I suggest carrying a multi-size temporary belt.  Grainger sells an
excellent one.

Walt    Tampa, FL

Message: 2