[DML] Re: Spares

Steve said,

>....you
>don't need to carry spare belts,

I disagree about the belts. I have a friend who's D lost a belt on the way
to work. It immediately overheated. Since he knew I had belts on hand, he
called me from his cell phone and we did a road side repair. I even showed
up in my DeLorean. I thought it was cute -- one DeLorean coming to help
another. I suggest carrying a multi-size temporary belt. Grainger sells an
excellent one.

Walt Tampa, FL