Re: My new CD player question

Thats what the factory clock plugged into on earlier cars. I am
assuming you have a VIN in the late 81's or later. I didn't see the
plug on my car (without a clock, VIN 6960) when I took my console off
this winter, but it still may be behind the AC control panel, (which I
didn't check).

Jim Reeve
MNDMC - Minnesota DeLorean Club
DMC-6960