Another DeLorean on E!

Well, as expected, the cable channel "E!" finally did a True Hollywood Story on Jim Varney. They quickly discuss his DeLorean ownership and show a quick shot of one.

Here's what's funny: They have an old friend of Jim's talk about the night they went for a drive so Jim could show him how fast the DeLorean goes. This man seems to remember going 147 MPH.

I suppose what they don't know can't hurt them in this case. --Unless this DeLorean had some serious modifications. Trent??

Jake