Re: [DML] Re: Yet another Coolant Problem

Re: [DML] Re: Yet another Coolant Problem

David,

You said:

" I Don't think that installing the continuous bleeder can fix this, it cannot."
The Engine Overheat Protector (continuous bleeder) will handle any amount of trapped air in the cooling system. I accidentally happened upon the idea of the Overheat Protector while experimenting on a way to keep the cooling system operational on a PRV with a leaky head gasket.

I do agree with you that any overheat condition should be thoroughly checked out, but the fact of the mater is that the DeLorean cooling system design is prone to coolant vapor lock. The Overheat Protector is an inexpensive and easy to install solution to this very common problem.

DMC Joe
www.dmc.tv
"We're here to help you"
DMC Help / De Lorean Services / <dmchelp@xxxx>