West Coast DeLorean/Bricklin Celebration Registration on-line!

West Coast DeLorean/Bricklin Celebration Registration on-line!

A few months ago, I announced the creation of this new show. This is an
update to let everyone know the status of the event:

Finally, we have the major elements situated where we can now open
registration. Fliers are now available and we will activate the on-line
registration in a couple days. The form is also downloadable on our website.
The 2001 DeLorean/Bricklin West Coast Celebration

September 20 - 23, San Ramon, California

http://www.ncdmc.org

Come join DeLorean and Bricklin owners from all over the West for 3 plus
days of fun and great cars.

Our home base for the show is the San Ramon Marriott. San Ramon, California
is approximately 25 miles east of the city of Oakland in the San Francisco
Bay Area. The San Ramon Valley has long been considered one of the most
desirable areas in the Bay Area because of its scenic beauty, good climate,
suburban charm, and proximity to the Bay Area's major business centers.

Thursday night kicks off our weekend with a welcome reception and an
opportunity to re-acquaint yourself with old friends and make new ones. We
plan to keep a hospitality room available throughout the event. This will
give owners a place to meet at any time they wish.

Friday morning we will caravan from the hotel to Livermore Valley for a tour
of the Wente Vineyards Winery and to have lunch. Our driving route will take
us through the backroads and scenic locations of the area.

Our Friday night banquet is at the prestigious Blackhawk Auto Museum, an
affiliate of the Smithsonian Institution. Admission to the Banquet includes
touring the museum and admission to the Smithsonian RMS Titanic Exhibit.
Special guests and speakers for the evening are to be announced. Raffles
with special prizes will be held each night.

Saturday is our car show at the Marriott. We will have several levels of
judging. There will also be tech seminars for both cars, a dealers room
featuring DeLorean Motor Company, Houston, P.J. Grady, The DeLorean Motor
Center, The DeLorean Owners Association and others, along with displays and
more.

Saturday night we'll have our awards banquet at the Marriott with trophies
for the Show's award-winning entries. There will be raffle prizes for both
banquets.

On Sunday we caravan to Alameda and place our cars on the dock next to the
USS Hornet for a tour and lunch. The USS Hornet was the aircraft carrier
that brought home the Apollo 11 astronauts after the first manned landing on
the moon.

Joining us is Bricklin International and the California Bricklin Owners
club. This combined event will familiarize us with the unique qualities of
each other's cars and allows us to use our combined numbers to further the
quality of the event.

This will be a great driving event for people on or close to the West Coast,
and the Show, combined with the many interesting opportunities this region
of California offers, makes this a worthwhile event for those who fly in
from around the country.

Rooms are available at the Marriott (925) 867-9200. Make sure to mention the
DeLorean/Bricklin Car Show to get the $74 convention rate. Please make your
hotel reservations as soon as possible to help us prepare properly for your
arrival.

Putting this event together has been an amazing ride. All the venues have
been very cooperative and are really looking forward to hosting us. As we
can, updates about the show will be posted on our website. This last weekend
we went through the event sites with the Bricklin representatives and they
feel this will be a top notch event and are extremely proud of what we have
put together.

We've learned that the Mercedes Gullwing Club will be able to join us for
the Friday portion of our weekend as they make a tour of the West Coast.
This will be a truly amazing sight; multiple examples of all 3 production
gullwing cars together at once in the circle in front of the Blackhawk
Museum.

We have worked very hard to keep the prices as low as possible for the
event. As a fund raiser for the clubs, we will be having raffles at the
Friday and Saturday dinners. We've been able to line up some great raffle
prizes provided by P.J. Grady, the DeLorean Motor Company, The DeLorean
Motor Center, the DeLorean Owners Association, Drinkholders.com, plus
Bricklin parts and service providers along with items from the venues
themselves.

Along with the on-line forms and on-line registration, printed forms are
also available. email me your postal address if you would like one sent to
you.

Ken Montgomery

Ken Montgomery	Sacramento, CA VIN #10911 'OUTTIME'
http://www.jps.net/arkham/delorean/delorean01.htm
mailto:kenm@xxxx
President, Northern California DeLorean Motor Club
http://www.ncdmc.org
http://www.dmcnews.com mailto:directory@xxxx