Re: [DML] New Shocks a MUST!!!

(ATTN: Moderator - I don't want to start a long
discussion on this issue, but I felt Joe's comments
called for a response.)

Joe

I have NEVER questioned the price or the quality of
ANY of the aftermarket items especially developed by
Rob, Stephen, or others. I fully recognize the
economics of short run production and the need to get
a return on investment. Reread my note and you'll see
that I did nothing but praise Rob and his products.

Having said that, there are times when many of us need
to watch our pennies. While I would never put
something on my car that I think is cheap, I will
always look for things that adequately serve my needs
and then try for the best price. That seemed to be
the case with the shocks in question. I didn't knock
any of the other shocks nor did I even hint that they
were overpriced. I simply pointed out that there
exists an alternative that is less expensive and which
I found to be quite adequate for my needs.

Dick Ryan
VIN 16867