From: Dick Ryan [mailto:deloreanbiker@xxxx]
Subject: Re: [DML] Cams

In 1995 Renault produced about 2500 "A610's"- rear
engined with a modified PRV6. It was equipped with
a Garrett T-3 turbocharger and produced 250 hp. I
would assume that it had a "performance" cam and that
such cam might very well work in the D engine. Anyone
know anymore about this?

Dick Ryan
VIN 16867