4600 mile delorean for sale outright

Let me tell ya something about Ebay bidders... they
are unreliable, and nothing but a bunch of liars...

My car is right now at 15.1K - I get an email from a
guy offering straight cash for it for 14K, and says he
cannot go any higher because he can't afford it... yet
when I do a lookup, its the same guy with the 15.1
bid... this tells me the guy isn't going to even pay.

Not to mention - because I was being honest, I said it
had the Duce altenator in it, and thatit went out
twice, and I had it rebuilt.... he gets all pissy "if
it only has 4600 miles on it why would the alternator
go out?" I explained to him the delorean caveats -
and he gets all ticked off...

Anyhow, its still on ebay - but I will sell it
outright to a list member if they want it, just make
an offer on it.. and please have the money if you
do.... I am sick of having to explain to people about
these cars.. they seem to think that nothing should go
wrong with them, so I try to be honest.... maybe
that's wrong of me I dont know...

anyhow, if interested email me at
pikem@xxxx - for what its worth, I have a
full carfax report on it as well... it's linked to the
ebay description.... I'd rather take a little less and
give it to someone who isn't going to flip out, or not
come through then to have to go through what I am
gonna have to go through if I dont get the money.

thanks,
mike

PS - I need to settle my financial matter by Tuesday
of next week... I priced moving it, its less than
$1000 to Florida (picked a far away state), with
50,000 in coverage. So if you are closer to NM than
FL it should be cheaper.