delorean stuff

Hey list,
I had a lead on orignal DeLorean parts the other day. I was told that the local dealear that csold Deloreans new still had some parts. So just for kicks I called them. They said No we dont have any parts but we do have a couple of binders and the sign form the front of the store when we sold them new. So I went and looked at the stuff. One binder was an orignal parts list. The exploded view of everything the binder was the Accersories book. Color pics of all the accersories. There was another binder that just had reciepts in it.
The sign was very cool. I'm not sure if it was made of stainless or not but it had the same grain as the car body does. So I offered them $20.00 for the binders. They laughed at me. He then said the owner wants $5000.00 for everything. I laughed back.
So if any onewants some piece of DeLorean History Here is the Phone number to the dealearship, Van Atta (their name) 1-(607)-729-5516.
That number will get you to the parts dept. that is who you want to talk to.

Ryan- vin.#16301