4600 mile Delorean for sale

It is with great regret that because of a financial
situation that I cannot get out of, I have to sell the
only thing I own that's worth anything.

I need the $$ in a hurry which is why it's on
Ebay...and unless I can get $$ out of my 401K it's
going to go to the highest bidder. (and I don't think
I can)

If anyone would be interested in trading it for their
delorean (I don't even care what shape it's in as long
as I still have one, although I do not want a wrecked
one) for my car plus $6500, I could do that too, as
thats the amount I need... if not, it's available at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=593025176

Before you ask - everything works, it doesn't leak,
there are no tears in it... there is a dash cover in
the pics, the dash is perfect with the exception of a
small crack above the instrument panel, which I am
told slips off and can be replaced.
All gauges work, and it runs great. Has over heat
protector installed, along with TankZilla unit, I also
have the OEM sending unit - I will give that also, but
would like to keep it for a souveneir for what I once
had.

It's VIN 855, automatic.

Sorrowfully,
Mike