my stainless steel clutchline experience

my stainless steel clutchline experience

hey all,

i have successfully replaced my OEM clutch line with the stainless steel
braided line. i must say it was easier than i thought it would be! the
hardest part was definitely bleeding the system, but that's only because you
need at least two people to do it!

the only complaint i have is that every now and then, i have a problem with
2nd gear. you see, when i shift into it, i move the lever to the left, then
all the way back until the lever can't go any farther. then i release the
clutch and push down on the gas. anyway, every now and then i can feel the
stick slip a bit toward the neutral position when i let up on the clutch and
i accelerate. this is kinda scary because once it just about started to
grind because when this happens, the clutch is on, not released. it does
this by itself.

anyone have any ideas on what is going on here? i hope it's not bad slave or
master cylinders!

Andy
Soma576@xxxx
1982 DeLorean DMC-12 VIN#11596