RE: [DML] Automatic interior light

which position is the automatic position? It seems to just always stay on.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Sontos [mailto:dsontos@xxxx]
Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2001 12:59 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] Automatic interior light

Kevin,
There are two door push button switches on the drivers side of the car. One
controls the door light and the second controls the annoying door buzzer.
Under the dash each switch has a pair of wires going to it. They should be
in taped bundles. Take a paper clip or short piece of wire and short the two
wires of each bundle, either the buzzer will buzz or the light will come on
depending which pair you are working with. If the lights still don't work
check the number 12 fuse and also the bulbs in the lamps and also make sure
the lamp is in the automatic position

Dave Sontos
VIN 02573