dmcnews.com updated

It's been a hot day here in the midwest, so I decided to catch up on
some old stuff. New at www.dmcnews.com:
---Les Huckins Radio Display fix (Tech Library)
---New Pic - O - the-Months
---New My DMC photos
---Scans of some documents I picked up in Belfast (Resources)
---More vanity plates
---Car for Sale ads. I'm starting to get quite a few "take down the
ad" notes, so it must be working. According to the web server, this
is the most-hit page on the site. The new ones keep coming in!

Someday I'll finish updating the archive (I really hate doing this)
in the mean time stick with the Yahoo Groups archive for anything
this year. Sorry.

Dave Swingle