Re: [DML] are there d's with minimal troubles?

Re: [DML] are there d's with minimal troubles?

Dear List,

After reading this, I sent a copy of it to my husband.
I have always wanted the car and someday I will get
one. Mr. Moats was concerned about the problems that
the cars are famous for...

Well, I have (3) 1987 Nissan 300zx's...I adore imports
of all kinds and I have owned/still own my dream
imports...

The continuing debate in my home is whether or not the
DMC would be more trouble than it is worth??? "Another
one of Anna's money pits"

Well, each of my 300zx's have NOTORIOUS wiring,
heating, electrical, and leaking problems.

My Starion loves to blow a head gasket every YEAR!

The TR7 was designed and built as an afterthought for
a dying company.

My 260z was just a one year only stepping stone for
the 280z.

The SVX has always had the tranny problems
before/after Subaru 'fixes' it.

My Isuzu loves turbo problems. And can't wait for the
upgrades...

The Lincoln Continental has AIR SUSPENSION leaks!!!

Finally, my beat'em up driver in case the other ones
are broken Tempo...has the loose motormounts, doesn't
know when to start problems...

So...The DeLorean would be a god send :)

I am glad that the list is here to inform everyone on
just what works and how! I probably wouldn't have had
spent 1/2 the $$$ on playing swap a part if there were
dedicated clubs out there for my other babies!!!

I wouldn't trade them in for a NEON or anything
else!!!

Rebuild, restore, refurbish!!! Unconditional love for
driving the dream?
dqauto
(thank goodness I work at a car shop :) )