Re: [DML] Cooling Fan Question.

Robert,

Unless you are sure that the problem is in the motor, make sure that it is
not a power supply problem. Remember that even though there are two fans,
they are powered through separate feeds. My first guess is that you have a
bad connection in the other end of the car. But if hitting it with your
hand temporarily fixes it then either that was coincidence or you have a bad
connection in the motor.

Walt Tampa, FL