From: Soma576@xxxx
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] temp gauge still not working
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 20:26:41 EDT

Hey guys,

my temp gauge has never worked since day one when i bought my D last year.
now that it's summer i'm actually trying to tackle this thing. it is stuck
at the first increment and does not reset upon ignition, or move at all.

i just replaced the temp sending unit, but still nothing. where do i go
next, besides replacing the gauge in the dash which could possibly be burnt
out from a stuck sending unit??

Andy

Soma576@xxxx
1982 DeLorean DMC-12 VIN#11596