Gasoline Color.

I know that companies dye the gasoline that goes into cars, but is
there a specific color that it should be respective to octane? A
couple of month's back when I first opened up my gas tank, I had
Chevron 92 in the tank. I noticed that the gas was tinted blue.
Saturday moring my fuel pickup hose broke (my fault. I tightened a
hose clamp way to tight, and it cut the rubber). The day before I
filled up with 92 octane from a Wal Mart gas station. When I opened
the tank, the fuel was yellow.

Is the color of the fuel an industry standard, or is it just by whom
ever distills the fuel? Because I know that all tax-exempt diesel for
agricultural use is supposed to be red for example.

I just want to make sure that I didn't get jiped when I filled up
with the higer grade, or at least what I thought was higher grade
fuel.

-Robert