Re: Lighting mod ?

I have a Mpeg video of a car from the U.K. that has this
modification. I can't remember where exactly I got the file from, but
judging by the licence plate on the back (as best I can tell), it
looks like the cars belongs to Mark Bourne from the DOC.

The turn signals in the video alternate between the clearance lights
on the feder, and the indicator bulbs on the front bumper. The set up
is VERY nice. But it only appears to flash the front clearance
lights. Plus when the lights on the fender blink, they don't dim and
brighten like the front indicators. They flash on and off.

Overall though a very nice touch, and a good safety improvement. I
noticed in traffic that other cars have 360° coverage for turn
signals. The DeLorean doesn't appear to. I'd have to say that's the
only thing on my car that I've ever noticed as being "dated".

-Robert
vin 6585

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Stian Birkeland" <delorean@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi all!
> To put a long story short this is what I would like to do:
> I want my front orange side markers to function both as running
lights and directional indicator lights.
<SNIP>