2nd annual Minnesota Fall Delorean Get-together

2nd annual Minnesota Fall Delorean Get-together

Mark your calendars now for the 2nd annual Minnesota Fall get-together
scheduled for Sunday, Sept. 16 at Deer Lake Orchard. The fall colors will
be great, the weather is focasted to be perfect, the company of other
Delorean enthusiasts is always enjoyable and it is a chance to take the
Delorean for one last cruise before the end of the season.

Last year we had a good showing of the local Deloreans. The Local newspaper
came out and ran a full page article on the front page of the second
section. The Delorean owners had a chance to talk with other local owners
and put faces to email addresses.

This year we hope to get even more cars from the upper mid-west area. Live
entertainment, wagon rides and food is planned and we expect many more
non-owners will attend this year to check out the cars. Specifics of the day
are not finalized and will be announced later.

So shine up your cars (with the grain) and mark your calendar for Sunday,
Sept. 16.

Nick Kemp