Re: [DML] The $5 window fix

I have the $5 fix on my car and it has been working perfectly for over 2
years now. The only way the $5 will work is if and only if the plastic tube
is broken such that the cable drive comes out of it. If your window
regulator is faulty due to something other than the plastic tube, then it
won't work. It is that simple. And 5 of the clamps is more than enough, but
if you want to use more or less for that matter you can. But it is proven to
work well with 5. If this fix is not good enough for you, then I suggest the
alternative (the $500 fix) would be better. But for $5, a couple hours, and
some bloody fingers, what difference does it make? Isn't it worth a try? So
here is my official vote for Rob Starling and his $5 window fix, it works
great!

Regards,
Darren Decker
VIN 5000